Schenker Dedicated Services was founded in 1996. Today we have more than 140 employees in Germany and Sweden. Our customers are geographically spread all over Europe. The Pan-European transports and networks bookings are managed from our Control Towers.
We hold several international certificates and have been assessed according to the following international standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System
- ISO 18001:2007 Health and Safety Management System
- TAPA FSR A
We develop and deliver transport and logistics solutions that meet market demand on quality, efficiency and simplicity.
This means that we:
- are a driving force for an improved quality in our customers' supply chain
- engage and involve our partners in our quality work
- continually improve our internal way of working
- see our employees as our most important asset
- work with objectives that are measurable
- meet government regulations
- act as an independent provider of logistics solutions
The Quality Management System of SDS is certified according to ISO 9001:2015.
We contribute to a sustainable development by offering efficient logistics and transport services with the least possible effect on the environment by:
- working in a structured way with environmental issues
- increasing knowledge and awareness of environmental issues among our employees. This will give us the opportunity to consider environmental aspects in our daily work.
- influencing, setting standards for and collaborating with clients, sub-contractors and other stakeholders
- improving continuously internal processes and routines to reduce our impact on the environment
- following all environmental laws and regulations
The Environmental Management System of SDS is certified according to ISO 14001:2015.
SDS aims to act in an ethical manner in all business transactions and in compliance with statutory provisions.