Schenker Dedicated Services was founded in 1996. Today we have more than 140 employees in Germany and Sweden. Our customers are geographically spread all over Europe. The Pan-European transports and networks bookings are managed from our Control Towers.
We develop and deliver transport and logistics solutions that meet market demand on quality, efficiency and simplicity.
This means that we:
- are a driving force for an improved quality in our customers' supply chain
- engage and involve our partners in our quality work
- continually improve our internal way of working
- see our employees as our most important asset
- work with objectives that are measurable
- meet government regulations
- act as an independent provider of logistics solutions
The Quality Management System of SDS is certified according to ISO 9001:2015.
We contribute to a sustainable development by offering efficient logistics and transport services with the least possible effect on the environment by:
- working in a structured way with environmental issues
- increasing knowledge and awareness of environmental issues among our employees. This will give us the opportunity to consider environmental aspects in our daily work.
- influencing, setting standards for and collaborating with clients, sub-contractors and other stakeholders
- improving continuously internal processes and routines to reduce our impact on the environment
- following all environmental laws and regulations
The Environmental Management System of SDS is certified according to ISO 14001:2015.
SDS aims to act in an ethical manner in all business transactions and in compliance with statutory provisions.